Kudos & Milestones: December 2014

Posted by · December 2, 2014 9:28 am

Milestones: New Ace: emoreau, who joined Experts Exchange in 1998, has reached the Ace level for the second time, in VB.NET. New Geniuses: DaveBaldwin reached the 1,000,000 point level in both Miscellaneous Web Development and MySQL, bringing the number of... Read full post

Member Spotlight: Kyle Hamilton

Posted by · December 1, 2014 11:50 am

In our December Expert Spotlight, we are proud to showcase Kyle Hamilton. With her name, she is often mistaken as a male, so naturally we started our discussion with what it’s like being a female in a male dominated field.... Read full post

Kudos & Milestones: November 2014

Posted by · November 4, 2014 9:12 am

Kudos: DaveJBaldwin – no, not the DaveBaldwin who has earned certificates in more topics than anyone else – was trying to get a count of records in an Oracle database. He got some assistance over a four-day period from sdstuber: sdstuber,... Read full post

Member Spotlight: Andy Hancock

Posted by · November 3, 2014 5:10 pm

When I started working as the Community Manager at Experts Exchange my goal was to meet some of the admins and volunteers that give their time and expertise to the site. The volunteers suggested that I try answering some questions... Read full post