jsFiddle – My Number One Tool

Posted by · March 19, 2012 9:44 am

On the day I achieved Savant status (10,000,000 points) at Experts Exchange I am writing this blog entry to share the most useful tool in my toolbox. According to the creator Piotr Zalewa it is a …playground for web developers,... Read full post

Loading Resources in Java using Eclipse IDE

Posted by · February 13, 2012 11:25 am

This week’s member blog post of the week comes from Charles Johnson (CEHJ). Charles is a certified Java programmer who has been a member of Experts Exchange since 1997.  He currently holds 20 certifications, including a Savant certification in Java Programming... Read full post

Meet the 2012 Most Valuable Experts

Posted by · February 7, 2012 5:15 am

Last week we introduced the Most Valuable Expert Award, a new program honoring a special type of Experts Exchange user.  The MVE Awards recognize members of the expert community who devote their time and technical expertise to benefit others, going... Read full post

Windows 7 Startup Repair Ate My Data

Posted by · November 11, 2011 5:01 pm

This week’s member blog post of the week comes from Experts Exchange Premium Service Member saxophobe. You can follow his blog “Your System Did What Now?” to hear thoughts on the tech issues he faces. Today’s post (originally published here)... Read full post

Windows 8 First Impressions

Posted by · September 16, 2011 12:46 pm

This week’s member blog post of the week comes from Lee Wilbur (leew). Lee started with computers in 1989 with a Turbo 286 running DOS 3.3. Since then he has mastered Windows 2000 and XP operating systems, hard drives/storage and... Read full post