Kudos & Milestones: September 2014

Posted by · September 2, 2014 9:25 am

Kudos: GaryC123 came across a question from colonelblue with his name in it – about assigning sounds to divs – and after solving it, got this thank you: Experts like Gary are why I have stayed subscribed. A credit to... Read full post

Kudos & Milestones: August 2014

Posted by · August 2, 2014 1:05 pm

Kudos: gibneyt wanted to bring a specific set of information from an Excel spreadsheet into an Access database, and got a ton of help from aikimark: Wow. Can you see my head spinning? I might be able to incorporate half... Read full post

Kudos & Milestones: July 2014

Posted by · July 3, 2014 11:57 am

New Prodigy: Sembee2 has reached the 5,000,000 point level in Exchange Server. During three different careers at EE, he has earned over 35,383,514 points (second all time), including 25,495,839 in Exchange, making him one of just two EE members with... Read full post

Kudos & Milestones: June 2014

Posted by · June 4, 2014 5:25 pm

Lifetime Members: Three members of Experts Exchange have earned membership in the Five-Million Point Club, earning them lifetime memberships at Experts Exchange. They are carl_tawn, mark_wills and JDettman. New Geniuses: Three members of Experts Exchange earned Genius certificates in the... Read full post

The Five-Million Point Club

Posted by · May 27, 2014 3:03 pm

Welcome to the VIP lounge, five-million point member. You’re among an elite group of experts who will have a membership to Experts Exchange for life.  Thank you for your generous contributions to the site, and here’s to many more productive,... Read full post

Kudos & Milestones: May 2014

Posted by · May 7, 2014 4:46 pm

Lifetime Members: Three members of Experts Exchange have earned membership in the Five-Million Point Club, earning them lifetime memberships at Experts Exchange. They are carl_tawn, mark_wills and JDettman. New Geniuses: mplungjan has earned his fifth Genius certificate, in Web Languages... Read full post