Santa Stories: Share your Favorite and Win */?> Santa Stories: Share your Favorite and WinNovember 14, 2011 6:00 am ·
The holiday season is full of friends, family and good cheer…plus gifts!
This month we want to know your favorite gift-giving story–and you can win a prize if your story is the best. Maybe it was a marriage proposal or getting Aunt Ruth’s burnt fruit cake (again) or maybe it’s not from the holidays at all. Whatever your story, we want to hear it.
Share your favorite gift-giving or receiving story on your blog (gotta have a non-EE blog to play). We’ll read the stories and choose the winner based on uniqueness and creativity.
What do you win, you ask? Well, since the best gifts are usually a surprise, we’ll keep ours that way, too. But here’s a hint: in the past we’ve given away t-shirts, coffee mugs, donuts, iPads and even the Amazon Kindle Fire. We can assure you this prize will be on the same magnitude of coolness.
The contest ends at midnight on December 16, 2011. Here are the rules:
1) Write a post on a non-Experts Exchange blog telling us about your favorite gift giving or receiving story (minimum 300 words).
2) In your blog post, link to the Experts Exchange blog post about Santa Stories (this is how we will find your story). Here is the URL to the blog post: https://blog.experts-exchange.com/ee-blog/secret-techee-santa/
3) If you have a Twitter or Facebook account, let us know you posted your blog post by either tweeting at us with the hashtag #TechEESanta or posting directly to the Experts Exchange Facebook wall (http://www.Facebook.com/ExpertsExchange) with the URL to your blog post.
a) Example Tweet: “Check out my @ExpertsExchange Secret Santa Story <<URL to your blog post>> #TechEESanta”
b) Example Facebook Post: “Check out my Secret TechEE Santa Story <<URL to your blog post>>“
4) Last day to submit your blog post is Friday December 16th, at 11:59pm Pacific Standard Time.
5) Experts Exchange will announce the winner via email, the Experts Exchange Company blog, Experts Exchange’s Facebook page and Experts Exchange’s Twitter account.
6) Winner will be announced on Thursday, December 22nd.
1) Only 1 sign up per person.
2) The contest is open to the general public, not just Experts Exchange members.
3) Contest participants must post their Santa Stories on a blog (either your own or your company’s blog).
4) Employees, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and agents; the immediate family of such employees; and all those with whom such employees are domiciled are ineligible.
5) Void where prohibited.